Grow your business by being an SRES® REALTOR®
Agape Real Estate
Would you REALTORS® like to tap into the largest real estate market that there is? It's not foreclosures, short sales, or bank owned properties. It is the Senior Market. With 77 million Baby Boomers reaching retirement age, there is a huge demand for services and housing. As people age the smart REALTOR® is going to want to take advantage of this trend. The Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) course teaches REALTORS® how to work the Senior Market and interact with seniors to get this business.
REALTORS® with the SRES designation earn on average $23,700 more each year than those members without the designation, according to NAR’s 2011 Member Profile.
As an instructor of this course for C.A.R. Education, I bring together the aspects of real estate, financial planning, and long term care. These are the topics covered in the SRES® class. REALTORS® already know how to transact real estate, this course teaches all about the Senior Market, something few of us have occasion to learn. I teach REALTOR® how to help Seniors
- Solve their problems
- Manage their future
- Educate them on topics that will affect them, their family, and loved ones
...while at the same time, making a difference in someone's life.
SRES® teaches things like:
- How is the Senior Market different from other markets?
- How to find and use products, services, and resources to help Seniors
- What are the concerns, issues, and problems of Seniors
- Generational differences
- Reverse Mortgages
- Long Term Care and Long Term Care Insurance
- Medicare, Medicaid, MediCal
- Senior Housing and services
- Non-real estate resources
- Marketing to Seniors
- New trends of changes in regulations, services, and products in the Senior Market
So whether you want to specialize in working with Seniors, or you just want to add another layer of business, SRES® is for you.
This course carries 12 CE credits and is an elective for 3 other designation courses.
And the Senior Market is the one market that is thriving even during down markets.